Ten things I am giving thanks for this holiday.
1. My amazing family, boyfriend and friends. You guys kick ass. Thanks for being my foundation.
2. Beautiful babes: from my mom to my best friends Toe and Kristina. I am so blessed to be surrounded by rare females that understand how to truly support and love one another.
3. My health. Last year was a wild ride of keeping my broken body together. I am feeling stronger than ever and enjoying the hard work that goes in to strength. Thankful for my food sponsors Real Food Real Life. Justin’s Almond Butter. Mamma Chia. And thankful for my trainers, physical therapists, massage therapists, yoga instructors… Bless you.
4. My outerwear sponsor Spyder. Thank you for being my first ski sponsor ever, for signing me, believing in me and giving me opportunities for growth. Thank you Jamie Starr for being an incredible human being. I love you guys.
5. I am thankful for the strength to work through challenges that at times have felt crippling. I am thankful for my challenges in life. I am grateful for the opportunities for growth that this universe puts on my plate.
6. Yoga. I am grateful for the physical, mental and emotional benefits of the practice. I am thankful for the consciousness, balance, strength and gratitude that yoga brings to my life.
7. Raging dance parties. Because they make me haaaaaapppyyyy.
8. I am beyond grateful to be able to make a living with my greatest passion in life: skiing. I am thankful for all of the opportunities and hard work. All of my sponsors that make it possible to live my dream: Volkl, Spyder, Discrete, Bern, Oakley and Marker.
9. Flourless chocolate cake. Popcorn. Kale. Sausage and sauerkraut. Good wine.